A fun music group for parents or primary care givers to enjoy together with young child aged 0-5. Children develop gross and fine motor skills, language, imagination, mathematical and pre-reading skills as well as socialise with others.
Morning tea included.
- Session 1: Wednesday 9:30am – 10:30 am
- Session 2: Wednesday 11:00am – 12:00 pm
- Where: The “Kidlings” building at Gateway Mackenzie Campus.
- Cost: $5 per family per week (Pay at the door).
- Contact: Tracy Valentine
- Enrolments: Families are welcome to come along and register before the session. No prior booking required. Please download and print this enrollment form.
- What to bring: a drink bottle for your child/ren.
Mainly Music starts week 2 of each school term.
- Term One: Starts 1 February 2017
- Term Two: 26 April
- Term Three: TBA
- Term Four: TBA
To get in touch with the Mainly Music team, click here.